Monday, August 27, 2012

first grader

Here I am...the big FIRST grader!  Can't believe summer is over and school is already starting!  We had such a fun summer together, but I also love school and was excited to see my school friends!

Since we started school on a Friday, we got to wear our Lake Norman Christian t-shirts with anything denim.  So, I chose my orange shirt and jean capris...all with my new bookbag, lunchbox, and tennis shoes.  I am all ready for my first day of school!
Ready to go!
Smiles for Mommy...who kept telling me I am growing up too fast!
I just told her that even though I'm growing up fast...I'll still be her baby girl...
...and that I love her very much!!
So, first grade...here I come!
As tradition, we always go out to eat on our first night of school.  We all chose Firebirds and went with Uncle Todd, Aunt Helen, Carter, Kaitlyn, Stephanie (we are in first grade together), Madison...& Poppy.  It was a fun night...a great way to celebrate the start of another school year!

My BFF & me
Daddy, Mommy, & Me...their big first grader!  They are so proud of me...I love school!

No comments: