Wednesday, September 12, 2012

just having fun

Some fun, random pics of us...just having fun!

Just having some fun outside...with a big smile to go with it!
Brecken insisted on wearing a helmet like I (Brady) was, so he picked up Averie's helmet.  It wasn't too big, and he rode around with it on.  Safety first!
We're ready for a stroll in the neighborhood!
If we aren't outside playing, then we are inside cooking!  We both love to cook...and go to Big Fire!
Making Mommy a delicious meal!
Brecken hanging out with his big sister!
My baby brother and me!
Playing with Mr. Potato Head
And another day of cooking for Brecken!!
Busy, busy little chef!
Asking Mommy if she wants to try it...
...and then give a cute smile as Mommy says "yummy!"
Averie and her lego masterpiece!
And...me...sporting a few different themes at the same time...a carpenter, with a beach shovel, pretending that I'm spiderman!
Could I be any cuter?
Watch out...Spiderman & Hulk are in the house!
Averie...busy teaching and reading to all her "students."
Having lots of fun at home!

No comments: