Monday, July 2, 2012

little gym...brady

During the school year, we get to pick a "sport" that we'd like to participate in.  This year, I (Brady) got to do sports camp at Little Gym.  Each week for an hour, I'd learn different sports, the basic rules, and how to play them.  I learned about hockey, football, basketball, baseball, soccer, and golf.  It was a lot of fun!  On the last day of the "season," we got to invite our parents to watch our "program."  Our program was just showing our parents some basic skills we learned from a few of the sports we talked about.  And, even though I had just gotten my stitches, I wanted to participate...and I acted like I didn't even have them :)

Here I am...ready to go on the high bar!
Mommy & me
Showing our parents our train...
Basketball
Free time on the gymnastics bars...
...which I love!
Hanging around! :)
A fun music/balance game...
...and a quick smile for Mommy as I wait!
Baseball
Balance Beam
Hockey
Getting my trophy
My class
I was pretty proud of my trophy!
me & my coaches, Mr. Pete & Mrs. Kaitlyn
Such a fun year!  I had a great time and learned a lot of basic skills for lots of sports!

No comments: