Monday, November 16, 2009

it's a birthday partay...celebrating with friends

This past Saturday, I had my friend birthday party at Build-A-Bear. I was super excited about my party...picking this place about 2 months ago. Daddy was able to go with us, and I loved that! So, here I am with my Daddy!

Mommy & me

Me with Daddy & Mommy. I was pretty tired. I had spent the night at Poppy & Nana's house for the first time, and though I did great & had lots of fun, I was up a little earlier than usual, so I was tired!

Me with some of my friends...Delaney, Sydney, & Makailyn. We had just picked the bear we wanted to make!

Waiting to stuff my bear...I am all smiles!

Rubbing the heart I will put in my bear...

...and making a wish for my bear!

Helping to put the stuffing in my new bear!

And, then...bathing her.


My bear is all ready for her hair accessories...

And, the finished look...me & my bear, Lexi!

And, me with my friends & our new bears!

Then, it was time to sing and have cupcakes. I picked funfetti again, and I loved the number 4 candle I picked out...as well as my plates/napkins!

We had cupcakes, goldfish, grapes, juice boxes, and water...yummy!

The birthday girl!




Blowing out my candle

And, me with my friend, Ella! What a great time we all had!


After the party, we went to pick up Brady (Thanks, Oma, for watching him!) and then came home to open the gifts from my friends!

I had so much fun, and I got lots of wonderful things...painting supplies, coloring books, Hello Kitty stuff, lacing bear, Polly Pocket, animals, board game, DVD, magic oven, & a Barbie doll.

Having so much fun...

...while Brady enjoys the cupcake that we saved for him from the party!



What a super fun day...I had a great time celebrating with my friends!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Aiden & Jake had a lot of fun at your party. Thanks for inviting them. They enjoy playing with the animals they made there...Tigress (Aiden's tiger) & Averie (Jake's puppy).