Sunday, November 1, 2009

trick or treat

We sure had a fun Halloween! We got to get all dressed up & got to eat lots of candy. Here am I...dressed as a fairy. I thought I looked like the tooth fairy in one of my books. Other asked me if I was Tinkerbell. Either way, I was a beautiful fairy from what Daddy & Mommy told me...and I had a fun night!



And, Brady Boy...well, he got to be a cowboy. And, a very cute cowboy he was. "Hats off" to our kind neighbor friends for letting us borrow this adorable outfit. All we had to buy were the cowboy boots! :)
Cowboy Brady
He was laughing at me while Mommy was taking the pictures!
What I said was obviously pretty funny...he is still laughing and smiling big!
And, here we are together...the fairy and the cowboy...ready to trick or treat in the neighborhood for a bit and then head out to our church for a fun fall festival!
One of our neighbor friends dressed their sweet daughter as a cowgirl, so Mommy had to take a picture of the cute kiddies!
Then, before we could get lots of candy, Mommy put some mini Nilla wafers in our basket to enjoy. So, while Brady had one in his mouth, he wanted to say "hi" to a neighbor...so that explains the crumbs hanging out of his mouth!
Me...having fun with sidewalk chalk with my next door neighbor friend, Giselle!
One of our neighbors gave Brady a toy gun and holster to compliment his outfit. He had fun playing with the gun.
"Look what I have, Mommy"
Too bad the holster was too big or he would have worn it all night!
Having fun playing with my neighborhood friends!
We rode in style to trick or treat! Brady is still enjoying his Nilla wafers at this point!
Daddy pulled us to each house...Brady was looking back to make sure Mommy was still with us!
At my first house..."Trick or treat" I would say...and then get some yummy candy & snacks!
Brady walked with Daddy some too, while I was busy knocking on doors and getting treats for both of us to enjoy!
Me with my neighbor friend, Connor!
Then, off to the fall festival at my church. I LOVED the clowns. And, usually I am afraid of dressed up things, but not clowns. They gave me glow bracelets to wear!
There were slides, games, bounce houses, food, and more...such a fun family time! I loved it!
Brady loved it too, but his favorite part was all the food...he ate everything...candy, popcorn, hot dog, and more candy!
Mommy caught him looking through my "loot" to see what he could find for himself!! :)
Mommy with us...on the hayride!
Me...ready to play some games!
Playing the ring toss game was fun...and winning candy was fun too!
And, every year, we see Uncle Michael, Aunt Courtney, Brayden, & Jackson! And, every year, we take a picture. So, here was our first attempt...the various facial expressions are rather funny!
Then, we added Brady Boy...he was fascinated by all the lights and costumes!
Daddy & me
Daddy & Brady Boy
Brady got to go down the really big slide (in a potato sack) with Daddy. I got to go all by myself...racing Mommy down the slide. What a fun night!
The rain brought us home a little earlier than we had hoped, but we still had a great time. What a fun family evening!
Until next time...see ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the pictures! What adorable little outfits. It looks like you have had tons of fun!