Thursday, March 25, 2010

the first visit to the dentist

One of Mommy's big fears is going to the dentist. So, she kindly avoided taking me (Averie) until Daddy offered to do so. (Daddy loves going to the dentist so he didn't mind at all!) So, Mommy took Brady & me to the park until Daddy could meet us to take me to the dentist. I was nervous going to the dentist at first, but Daddy said I did a great job. Maybe one day, Mommy will take me, too! :) Enjoy the pics!
Before we left the park, Mommy took a few pics of me...
Here is my "sassy" pose...aren't I just too cute? :)

While Mommy was taking my picture, Brady kept saying, "Mamma, cheese." So, Mommy took a few pictures of him too...one showing his content face...

...and the other one of his big "cheese."

Daddy & I arrived at the dentist office, and I had quite the fear going on...

Do I look nervous?

But, once the dentist walked in, introduced himself (He said his name was Tom, and I told him that Tom was the same name as my Opa...He liked that, especially since he knew my Opa...he was Opa's dentist also!), and told me that I'd get a treat bag, I happily did what he asked. Afterwards, Daddy took one last picture of me...all smiles!

It was a good first visit to the dentist!

No comments: