Wednesday, March 3, 2010

girl's night out

Guess what? I (Averie, of course) got to go with Mommy on her girl's night out this past week. I was super excited, especially when I saw Joy walk in the door to come along. I had no idea what we were going to do, I was just excited to go along with them. Here is Mommy and me...

...and Joy & me...

...and Joy & Mommy. (Yes, I took this picture. I am getting pretty good at this :))

We headed out in the snow...and our first stop was the nail salon. Yes, I was going to get my very first professional pedicure. You know, a "pedi." :) I was obviously SUPER excited!

Of course, when the nail tech walked up, I was a little surprised...he was a boy! Before Mommy could stop me, I said, "Hey...you're a boy. Boys don't paint nails!" It was too funny! I was pretty surprised the whole time that he painted my nails and everything. I also told him that my Daddy would never do that. Of course, by the end, I was ready for Daddy to come in and paint his toe nails blue since it was a boy color. That's okay, right? :) :)

The nail tech rubbed my legs with lotion...of course, I wanted to help him. Why not? This made Mommy & Joy laugh as I leaned over and helped him rub my legs. It made the nail tech laugh also!

I loved the pink polish..

...and I was having such a great time!

Of course, while we there, I also had a very fast manicure...just to match my toes.

All finished...and looking at my nails.
Oh, and then as a special treat, a lady nail tech came over and painted a flower and glitter on my toe nails also. It was adorable!

One final "blow" to make sure they are dry enough so I can move to sit under the "heater."

Aren't I just too cute in my "flip flops" and painted nails? I loved it!
Joy & me...under the heater!
Just me...my first girl's night out. I could get used to this! :)
And, since it was my first girl's night with Mommy and Joy...and since I am one good, adorable, convincing 4 year old, I got Joy & Mommy to get their toes done just like mine...pink and purple. Isn't it so cute?
We enjoyed a super yummy dinner at "big fire" afterwards, and I enjoyed eating noodles and steak! What a great night!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That is soooo cute! I love that she was able to join in the "girl's night" and got her first mani/pedi!

Anonymous said...

Soooo fun that Averie could come along!