Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a work of art...

On our last snowy day, Mommy got out the easel and paints and let us create some artwork. Averie was really excited, and I (Brady) wasn't sure what to think...if it excited Averie this much, I knew I'd love it! I had to wear a smock since I like to color or paint anywhere that I can get to, including my clothes, my face, the kitchen chairs, the walls...wherever! So, here I am...making my first work of art with paint!
Havin' some fun...
...and using lots of green and yellow. Daddy & Mommy aren't sure if I am going to be left-handed just yet, but I do like to use that hand more often than my right hand! I had fun painting...
...and so did Averie! She painted way longer than I did.
Red was her favorite color choice...
...and she smiled almost the entire time. So much fun!
Just painting away while the snow falls outside!
Averie's finished work of art...
...and my work of art.

Sure was a fun morning painting. Of course, while Averie was still painting, I decided to race cars in the kitchen, be silly, and laugh. We had fun!



No comments: