Monday, June 2, 2008

Introducing...my new cousin!

Hi Everyone...Guess what? My Uncle Blair & Aunt "Blip Blip" (Brittany) had their baby a week ago, and I am SO excited about my very first Karaffa cousin! I went to see McKinly Gibson in the hospital with my Daddy the day McKinly was born, but I was in such awe and wasn't quite ready to hold him! But, Daddy & Mommy went back later than evening and got to hold him. I decided to wait a week before I decided to hold him...
So, here is my Daddy (Uncle Joey to McKinly) holding McKinly!
And, here is that cutie pie!
Daddy & Mommy with McKinly...sure makes them very excited about meeting my baby sibling soon!
Then, yesterday, when McKinly was 1 week old, I decided I REALLY wanted to hold him. So, we went to visit Uncle Blair & Aunt Blip Blip, and they let me hold him. I was SO excited! With Daddy's help, I was holding my cousin...how fun!
I even gave him a little kiss...okay lots of kisses. He's so cute! It's so fun to be the big cousin to him :)


No comments: