Monday, June 16, 2008

Ray's with my friend, Tommy

I got to go to Ray's Splash Planet (an indoor water park) one last time before the baby is born. I went with my good friend, Tommy. We had the best time together...I love Ray's!
We played and jumped in the water together...we laughed a lot! It was so fun!
My buddy, Tommy, and his Daddy & Mommy had to move back to Michigan this past week, and I am sure going to miss him. We spent a lot of time together in the last year and a half. But, we each have a blog, so I'll be able to keep in touch with him that way...and when we visit each other. I am so glad that his Mommy and my Mommy got to be good friends...Tommy and I had so much fun playing together at Ray's, the park, the pool, each other's houses and eating many lunches at Chic-Fil-A & McDonald's!! :)


No comments: