Monday, June 16, 2008

Me, My Daddy, & My Mommy

Here I am... 2 1/2 years old. Just wanted you to see how much I've grown while Mommy has been growing too! :)
Happy Father's Day to "my Daddy" as I call him. He is the best Daddy in the whole world!!
I love you, my Daddy!!

And, here is Mommy...36 weeks along with my baby sibling. We're only 3 weeks away from due date (the picture was taken last week) and 2 weeks away from a C-section. The baby is measuring really big (predicted to be over 10 pounds), so the doctor may have to do a C-section to help Mommy and the baby. We'll find out about how big the baby is and if Mommy has to have a C-section on Friday when Daddy & Mommy go in for another ultrasound. But, don't worry...they won't peek and find out what we're having. They've waited too long to look now. We're all SO very excited. I can't wait to meet the baby. I am going to be a great big sister (& a little mother in case Mommy needs me! :))

1 comment:

Erin & Gary said...

I'll be praying for you! You look amazing. What a happy time. :)
My mom always had big babies. Her biggest was my baby brother, Ethan - he was 11 lb 2 oz. Mom always said the bigger the baby, the better they'll sleep thru the night. That might be good news to you & Joey! :)