Monday, June 16, 2008

Professional Bowling Practice

My Daddy & Mommy took me bowling for the first time...and I am already a professional! So, I was really just practicing for when I go pro! It was a lot of fun.
Check me out...I'm ready to start!

Check out my cool shoes! I am SO excited!

Since I get my good bowling genes from my Daddy, he helped me. Plus, he enjoys bowling! (And, Mommy had to take the pictures and she is carrying my baby sibling!!)

My favorite part was watching the ball come up from the machine. I got so excited every time!

I was doing a pretty good job...thank goodness for those bumpers that help the ball stay in the lane!

Daddy & Me ~ He's my bowling hero!
Mommy & Me
Trying it all by myself...not too bad, huh? :)
High fives with Daddy for a job well done!!
Check out my score...I had the best time!








No comments: