Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Only One More Week...

Hi Everyone ~

Just wanted to give you the latest update on my getting to meet my sibling. I am SO excited. Daddy & Mommy went to the doctor on Friday, and they had another ultrasound of the baby. And, the baby is very big! The baby estimated at weighing 9 pounds, 3 ounces on Friday, which means that in the next week and a half, the baby potentially could gain another pound (or 2!!). So, Daddy & Mommy talked to the doctor, and they are going to have a C-section on Wednesday, July 2. So, in one week from today, I get to finally meet my baby sibling. Please be praying for them and for the doctors. Daddy & Mommy are ready, but they are also a little anxious. I am looking forward to spending time my Opa & Oma, Nana & Poppy, and maybe a few friends while Daddy & Mommy are in the hospital, but I am really excited about being able to be home and help Mommy out with the new baby.


We'll keep you posted on my becoming a big sister and meeting my baby sibling.


Until then, have a wonderful week!





4 comments:

Erin & Gary said...

Excellent news! Congratulations! Can't wait to read the next blog post. :)

Donald Rush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

praying today goes smoothly!

The Rush Family

JillerB said...

how exciting Rose! I have kept up with you and your precious lil girl through your blog. i have one too, its blantongirls.blogspot.com. anytime i go into mine to update it i check yours out since you are so good about keeping it updated. can't wait to hear what you had TODAY! I am excpecting too, in 9 more weeks..........
jill (smith) blanton