Friday, January 30, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth...

Hi Everyone ~ We hope that you are all doing well. We are doing great. God has been so good to us. Just wanted to share lots of pictures with you to show you what's been going on with us. Enjoy!


As a big surprise for me (Averie), Daddy & Mommy took me to the circus. And, not just any circus, but the Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey Circus...the greatest show on Earth! It was AMAZING! I LOVED every part of it. I was mesmerized by everything...the clowns, animals, lights, etc. It was wonderful.


Here we are...ready to go!

(Thanks, Nana, for watching Brady so that I could go with just Daddy & Mommy)



Once we got there, I got to pick out one thing at the circus. I picked this light up spin toy. It was fun, and I used it a lot during the circus.



So excited about the circus...



We also sat with my Uncle Todd, Aunt Helen, Carter, Kaitlyn, and Stephanie. We had so much fun watching everything!



One of Daddy's favorites...the motorcycles in the cage. It was amazing. 8 motorcyles were riding around in this cage!

Mommy & Me






Daddy & Me


One of Mommy's favorites...the elephants. They did some cool tricks.


I, of course, liked everything...I kept asking for the clowns, but when it was over, Daddy & Mommy asked me what my favorite thing was, and I said, "all of it." What a great time! (Oh, and we didn't sit in these seats...we were on the 3rd row. We just thought it'd be fun to take a picture here!)

The Gang


1 comment:

katie said...

im glad you had fun Averie! you will have to show me your spin up toy sometime! i got one when i was just a liitle older than you! well be good and ill see you on sunday!