Sunday, January 4, 2009

Having some fun in the New Year!

Look at Brady...in his new high chair (well, one that has been in the box in the garage since his baby shower!)...he loves it!
What a big boy!
Here is Brady at Opa & Oma's house for New Year's Day dinner...
Lately, Brady has been sitting up in his crib for some "crib time" while Mommy puts away the laundry in his room, picks up his room, etc. Well, it looked so inviting, so I thought it'd be fun to join him. So, I crawled right up in there and started playing with him. Now, we do this almost every day and we both love it...Here a few pictures of us both having some "crib time." :)



He sure is lovin' this attention :)
And I sure love my little brother!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable. The one with Averie kissing Brady's forehead is so sweet. Brady is growing up and changing so much! Averie is just as beautiful as ever. I'm glad to see you all had a great Christmas!