Friday, January 30, 2009

Silly Sister

Here I am...silly Averie...with a really funny idea! While Mommy goes to the potty, I will offer to "keep an eye on Brady," like I always tell her I will do. But, what I didn't know is that Mommy will be peeking in on me to see what I will do. Well, I sure thought it would be fun to dress Brady in my sweater vest...with fur around the neck. So, here it is...picture by picture...It sure was funny. I got a big kick out of it, and Mommy laughed too. (See, this is what happens when Daddy goes out of town!) Enjoy!
Check out my silly laughing face in this...I already think that is so hilarious! And, well, Brady...he'll just laugh at anything I do, so he just went right along with it!
Here I am...adjusting the hood so he looks just right!
Then, Mommy calls us to look at the camera...and we both did.
I thought I'd "help" Brady look at the camera...doesn't he look so cute? :) :)
Sure was a lot of fun...won't be long before Brady won't let me know do that anymore! :)

1 comment:

Rush Family said...

This looks like something Mary Kate would do! :)