Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Sunny Day in Winter

Hi Everyone ~ We sure hope all is well for you. Things here are going great...My big sister, Averie, is growing up so fast. She has officially learned how to use the potty all by herself, and she has done a great job with it! We even went out to dinner to celebrate! YAH!! I am growing like a weed also. At my 6 month well check, I weighed 22 pounds, 29 inches long, and my head was 18.25 inches around...all off the charts in percentiles. (To put it in perspective, Averie at 6 months old weighed 19.5 pounds, was 27.25 inches long, her head was 18.25 inches around...all also "off the charts.") So, we have been doing great and enjoying every day life. We have had weather ranging from about 60 degrees all the way to about 5 degrees at night...It actually snowed here today, but nothing major...just an inch or so! But, on one of the days that it was warmer, Mommy thought it would be fun to take us out for some pictures...Enjoy!

This one is Mommy's favorite. I am not sure what was so captivating in Averie's hand, but it sure made for a great picture.



Averie sure loves me...she kisses me all the time...and always asks to hold me!



And, just to show you my winter hat, here I am...bundled in my cute hat!



This was my first reaction when Mommy put me in the grass...I wasn't sure what to think.

Then, the grass looked really fun to touch...of course, everything looks really fun to touch right now! :)

And, of course, a close-up for Mommy.


1 comment:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Those pictures are so cute!
I laughed when I read Brady's weight - both my girls were about 15 1/2 pounds at 6 months :-)