Friday, January 30, 2009

Water Park Adventure

Now, I (Brady) get a turn to tell you about my water park adventure. Mommy has been taking Averie & me to Ray's Splash Planet a few times this winter. However, I just contently stayed in the stroller while Mommy & Averie swam. Well, since I am old enough now, Mommy thought she'd try to put me in there today...and here is what happened.


The day started with Averie "reading" me the story about Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I loved it! So far, so good!

Then, after getting all ready in our swimsuits, Mommy set my down at the edge of the water...not so bad...I just kept looking all around at everything. Still, so far, so good...

Then, Mommy put me a little deeper into the water...and big mistake. I just lost it...

Still not lovin' it...



Even my big sister, Averie, tried to come and cheer me up...that didn't work.

Then, Mommy thought the fountains would be fun...well, I sure did not...I did not enjoy that either! :)
So, it was back to the edge of the water where I enjoyed it (or at least didn't cry!)...or in Mommy's arms in the deeper part while I watched Averie jump in.



With time, I am sure I'm going to love this place...Averie sure does! But, for now, I'll just enjoy watching it right at the edge...or in my Mommy's arms! :)

































No comments: