Thursday, September 10, 2009

averie's 1st day

I (Averie) started my first day back to preschool this past Wednesday. I LOVE it! My teachers are a lot of fun, and I have some of the same friends in my class from last year. The day before I started school, Mommy, Brady, & I went shopping...I got to pick out my "first day of school" outfit. Then, we went to get my hair cut...first time in a long time. She cut about 4-5 inches off my hair. Mommy & Daddy say it looks "super cute." Then, we met Daddy for lunch, and that night, I helped Mommy get my backpack and lunchbox ready. Wednesday morning, I was super excited about going...after breakfast, Mommy took a few pics, and we were out the door!

Outside my preschool
With Mommy in my classroom
I had a really fun first day back to preschool.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

She looks so grown up. I bet she is loving preschool!