Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OBX ~ day 3

YAH...it wasn't raining this day, so we attempted to go to the beach. It was REALLY windy (& a bit chilly), but we went anyway...and had a great time. Brady & I were oblivious to the wind and sand going everywhere...we were too busy playing.


Daddy & us by the water...

Daddy taking Brady for a little walk.

Aunt Brittany & McKinly stayed snuggled up in 2 beach towels while they on the beach. They were pretty chilly...but still smiling!

We finally headed up to the pool after it got too chilly. Thankfully, the "training" pool (1-4 feet...perfect for us) was heated, so we enjoyed swimming there. Actually, I LOVED swimming there (I am part fish, you know?), but Brady loved running around. He always thinks someone is chasing him, so he runs away with these huge smiles on his face. Mommy was able to capture some...
Sometimes he laughs...



...and other times, he screams!



Me...by the pool...almost ready to head back to our house!

That night, we ate dinner at a really yummy restaurant. They had live music as we were walking out. We decided to stop and dance a little...me, Brady, & McKinly. Everyone thought we were just too cute! Here is Brady...
...and then me! We had fun!

Here is our Uncle Blair, Aunt Brittany, & McKinly!



Daddy also took me go-carting that night...it was right beside the restaurant. I was pretty excited to go...thumbs up, ready to drive!


Sheer excitement!

Look how fast we're going!

Some of my fans cheering for me...Uncle Blair, Aunt Brittany, & Brady! Brady wanted to go really badly, but he was too young! Maybe next time!
Nana, Daddy, & Brady


Our Family...at the end of our fun night!


No comments: