Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OBX ~ day 5

Thursday was another rainy & cloudy day, so we decided to go the NC Aquarium that morning. We loved seeing all the beautiful fish, turtles, see otters, & more...oh, and picking out a book in the gift shop. Here I am with a frog...ready to look at all the animals!
Mommy with her "babies"

Check out the turtle...it's on my right! I liked looking at that almost as much as I liked chewing my bubble gum! :)
Almost a perfect family picture...I thought it would be "fun" to keep my eyes closed! :)
Mommy thinks this picture is so funny...and so typical. Never fails that someone is always entertaining at least one of the grandkids...and not looking at the camera! :)
Daddy showing Brady some fish
Mommy leaning over with Brady by the "pool" of stingrays. She was nervous about touching the stingrays, & Brady thought it would be fun to splash in it, so they didn't stay there long! :)
Then, I had my turn with Daddy...
We didn't touch the stingrays, but we did get to touch the starfish!
Mommy with her kiddies again!

And, of course...always time for one more family picture...this time, I kept my eyes open!
It cleared up long enough for go outside & "dig" for animals' teeth. Brady liked just digging, but I did find a really small tooth with my Daddy!
One cute little boy!


That same cute little boy with his Poppy...
...and this precious little girl with her Nana!
Afterwards, we ate lunch at this diner, & it was yummy!
That night, we ate dinner out by the ocean. The food wasn't very yummy, but the view was gorgeous! Here are my Daddy & Mommy!

No comments: