Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OBX ~ the first day

We were so excited to go to the beach. After eating breakfast, we got all ready for the beach. We had a wonderful time! Here is Brady...excited to be at the beach again. This time, he liked it so much better (than Myrtle Beach). Check out that smile!



I think he's checking to see if the water feels the same as it does at Myrtle Beach. It was freezing!

I am so excited to be here...


I LOVE the beach!

Can't you tell how much I LOVE being here? :)

Our First Family Picture at the OBX...

I "offered" to "watch" Brady for my Daddy & Mommy, so we went walking by the water...

...watching the "surfers"...

...and the waves coming towards us!

Then, we played in the sand for a long time...

Sometimes, we played alone...

...and sometimes together...

...and sometimes with our cousin, McKinly, too!


We had so much fun!




Beach Bum!


Daddy & Mommy...having fun in the sun too!

What a fun first day!

No comments: