Friday, May 14, 2010

discovery place fun

While "Sissy" was in preschool, Mommy took me (Brady) to Discovery Place with her very good friend, Mrs. Dorothy and her twin girls, Reece & Lucy. We had the best time. And, I got Mommy all to myself! Here I am...getting ready to have some serious fun at this water table!

I love playing with water...filling up watering cans...

...playing in the sprayers...

...and shooting the water guns.


My girlfriends and me...Reece is on my left and Lucy is on my right!

Lucy & I had fun playing with magnetic shapes.

And, I enjoyed all the other gadgets.

This was the biggest lego board I have ever played with...

...and it was so much fun!

Just my Mommy and me

They brought out a REALLY big lizard for us to see and pet.

I really enjoyed that, too.

When the "pet instructor" was talking about the lizard, I got very concerned. I am obsessed about whether or not any animals bite, so I asked her. (I just put my finger in my mouth and ask "Bite"?) This is my very concerned face. I was relieved to find out that they don't bite.

So, then I could pet the lizard again.

Just having a little chat with my friend, Lucy! (We are 9 days apart!)

Then, it was time to head back to the water table for a few more minutes of play before lunch. I walked right over there, obviously very thirsty, so I just leaned over and took a drink...

...and another drink!

My friends came to join me as we quenched our thirst! :) (Yes, Mommy & Mrs. Dorothy did tell us to stop...and yes, they told us there were germs on there!)

So, this was our last "sip."

Well...just one more for me!

I loved this place & playing with my friends...so much fun! Can't wait to come back!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

I just loved Brady boy's "concerned" face it makes me laugh..he's so cute!

Rebecca said...

Ha ha! Absolutely love him drinking from the water spout. He's so cute, Rose!