Sunday, May 30, 2010

precious works of art...

I (Averie) love to color. Plain and simple. It's fun! Well, the day that Mommy took us to see Opa's headstone, I wanted to color some pictures when we got home. So, Mommy gave me some markers and plain paper, and I just started to color. After I finished, I showed Mommy my first picture...It's a picture of Opa & Oma with me in the middle. Then, I told Mommy, "This is way it should be and the way I want it (with Opa and Oma both here), and it's not." So, I am missing my Opa a lot, but I am glad that I get to still see my Oma all the time. Then, we decided to give this picture to Oma so that she could have it. She loved it!

(Note: Mommy loves the way I am drawing people now. They have hair, eyes, a nose, and a mouth...with their legs coming out of their mouth...too cute!)


Then, I drew one more picture...it's my family. I am the purple one, Brady is the blue one, Mommy is the red/yellow one, and Daddy is the colorful one with black hair! I love my family!

Mommy calls these my precious works of art...and I enjoyed drawing them!

No comments: