Sunday, May 30, 2010

one sweet littly boy...

Before heading out to Oma's house for lunch, Mommy found me upstairs "reading" books with Elmo. I love looking at animal books and making all the sounds for the ones I know. It's so fun!

Then, I decided to show the book Elmo also...he's one of my buddies!


Of course, then Mommy had to stop and take a lot more pictures of me! (Here I am with my blankie that I got from Uncle Michael & Aunt Courtney when I was born!)

I found some more books to read...fun, fun!

And, at the very end of this book tells everyone to stay very quiet while the animals went to sleep. So, I showed Mommy what she & Daddy do when they read it to me...say "sh"

Then, I started reading another book...

...and told those animals to "sh"

I decided to sit in the rocking chair and continue reading...


...and take a few more pictures for Mommy!

Sometimes, I have a really hard time keeping my eyes open when I am smiling for pictures...hee hee!

But, I did better smiling when I was going downstairs...maybe that's because I knew I was going to eat, which I love to do!

And, one more big smile...because I am just one sweet little boy!


No comments: