Friday, May 14, 2010

fun in the sun...

Spring is a great time of year...on this rather warm morning, Mommy filled up our water table, and we had so much fun.
We filled up and dumped out lots and lots of water.

Sweet Averie ~ 4 years old

"Sissy" took a turn splashing in the water.

Me, Precious Brady ~ 22 months old

Ready to water a few plants...or just the ground...

...or maybe just clean her scooter!

Of course, then it was my turn to fill up a watering can, but I used it to water the mulch :)

I also rode my bike while we were outside. And, since Averie always wears a helmet when she rides her bike, I insist on wearing mine when I ride my bike.

Then, I took my turn splashing in the water, but of course, I had to keep my head protected :)

We also blew bubbles...Averie does a great job with it...

...I think I may use to much force when I blow. :) I also think they should make fruit flavored bubbles...this tasted gross!

So, we moved on to sidewalk chalk. Making marks anywhere on the driveway...now that's my kind of fun!

Averie loves to make letters and draw faces...

...I just make any kind of line...

...with any color I choose!
But, I have a lot of fun doing it!

We sure had a ton of fun in the sun...


No comments: