Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Big Meeting...

Well, I got to meet my big sister, Averie, today. I have heard that she has been pretty excited about meeting me, even if my name ended up not being "Bob," which she thought it would be (boy or girl) since that's what Mommy told her so no one would know my real name! And, she's been calling me all sorts of names, like McKinly (which is our new cousin's name) & Brayton (not sure where that's from), but she is getting the hang of calling me Brady.



Here she is looking at me in my bassinet at the hospital. The first thing she said was, "Happy Birthday, Brady." I loved that! Daddy & Mommy were also very happy to see Averie, and I loved meeting her.

Then, she got to hold me (with Oma's help, of course!) She did great...when I would whimper, she would compassionately say, "Aw, it's alright," like I hear she does with her baby dolls.
Averie also gave me lots of kisses...I hope this same love shows when we are both at home!! :)
She also came to visit again the next day...she was pretty excited to see me! I sure love my big sister already!



No comments: