Sunday, July 6, 2008

My First Full Day at Home

Good morning to me. This is my first morning at my house. I had a great night...up every 3 hours to eat and right back to sleep. Sure is great to be home!!

Then, it was time to get dressed (well, at least for my first outfit of the day...I had a few "accidents.") and hang out at home with Daddy & Mommy. Averie is spending a few days with Opa & Oma and Mr. Adam & Mrs. Deirdre, so I get to have a few days alone with Daddy & Mommy. We'll miss Averie, but it'll be great to have that alone time with Daddy & Mommy!
Check out just how long I am...
You would think by this picture that Daddy & I were up all night together, but we weren't. We were just enjoying a good nap in the recliner! :)
Same day, another outfit :) I had my first pee pee accident on Mommy today, so I got to change clothes again...this outfit is from my Uncle Blair & Aunt Brittany! And, I got to swing in my swing for the first time today...I LOVED it!
It's been a wonderful day, and I look forward to many more fun days at home! We'll keep you posted with more pictures and updates...Thank you for your prayers and your love!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady - you are adorable! I am sure you all are glad to be home! Enjoy the next few days of cuddling & bonding!

love-
the Rush family