Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Me & My Big Sister

Well, we haven't fought yet over who gets to "write" on the blog since we haven't really shared a post yet. So, here we are...who gets to do it? Well, I get to do it since I'm younger...isn't that how it goes? :)

Here I am with my big sister, Averie. She sure loves to hold me and kiss me. She plays really well when Mommy is feeding me and changing me or while I'm napping. But, once we are both awake, it's a busy time for Mommy. Averie says she can't wait to play with me when I'm a little older. I think I'll feel the same way.
Always time for a kiss!!!
She likes to just watch me too...and if Daddy & Mommy are talking to me, she does the same thing. Averie even calls me the same little nicknames like Daddy & Mommy do!
Me & Averie
We are leaving for the beach tomorrow, and we are very excited about going. Averie says that when she & Daddy go and pick seashells, that I can have one. Isn't that so sweet?
I love my big sister!




No comments: