Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picture Day & Brady

Hi Everyone ~ We sure hope you are all doing well. We have been doing great...staying busy as usual. We love fall and all the fun it brings! Here are a few pictures of our last few weeks...ENJOY!
Today, I had school pictures...my first time! My Mommy took some "practice" pictures so that you could see how grown up I look. I can't believe that I am going to be 3 in less than a month. How exciting!


My Mommy also took some pictures of Brady this past week. He likes to be naked sometimes, so Mommy had fun taking a few pictures!! He is growing so fast...he'll be 4 months old soon...we'll keep you posted on his well visit. He is such a happy baby, and I sure love having him for my brother!!

Check out all that drool...Mommy & Daddy wouldn't be surprised if a tooth came through in the next month after all this drool, but we'll see. But, he sure is one happy baby!




No comments: