Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend with Mommy...

Well, since Daddy was out of town this past weekend on a golf trip, so we got to have Mommy all to ourselves. We had a great time & a very busy weekend. We went to the park with Ella, had dinner at Opa & Oma's house twice (Averie loved playing with Kaitlyn & Stephanie there), went on a 3 mile walk, spent Saturday with Mommy's friend, Miss Joy, & went to church on Sunday. It was a busy, but very fun weekend. But, we missed Daddy and we are happy that he is home safely now.




Here are a few pictures from our weekend!!


A very happy "Brady Boy" as Daddy, Mommy, & Averie like to call me!









Do you like our shirts..."Little Brother" and "Big Sister?" We love to make each other smile!


Enjoying my swing!!

Of course, lots of kisses from my Mommy!
And, ready for the Panthers game!!
What a great victory! I had a fun time with my Mommy!!





No comments: