Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Hi Everyone ~ It's us again with some fun, new pictures to share. I got to do the explaining last time, so I think that I'll let my little brother, Brady, do it this time...Enjoy!


On Saturday, we all went to the pumpkin patch as a family. It was so much fun...and, it was all of our first times ever going (that we can remember at least :)). We went to celebrate our sweet friend, Carmen's, 1st birthday, and it was great. It was supposed to be rainy and really cold, but once we got there, it was only a little cloudy and in the low 70's. We were a bit warm in our fall clothes, but it sure was a great day! Happy Birthday, Carmen!


~ Here we all are...Averie, Daddy, me, & Mommy ~



~ Me & Daddy...I just LOVE him! Mommy says that this is one her favorite pictures of her 2 favorite boys!! ~

~ Me & Mommy...not sure what I was looking at, but it was obviously way more exciting than looking at the camera! ~





~ Me & my big sister...she tried to hold me the best she could! :) ~

~ After a really fun hay ride, we all got to pick out a pumpkin to keep. Mommy helped me with mine, and Daddy helped Averie. She picked out the perfect pumpkin at the "funkin parm" as she calls it!! ~


~ Daddy & Averie with Averie's pumpkin ~


~ Mommy, Averie, & Me...again, I found my pumpkin that Mommy is holding to be way more exciting than the camera...see me holding the top of the pumpkin!! ~

And, time for one last family picture...what a great day at the pumpkin farm!













2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the picture of Joey and Brady. It's so cute~! Also my new favorite work is Funkin Parm.

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Brady is such a cute little guy!... isn't it a fun age?