Sunday, November 2, 2008

Splish Splash...Take One!

It's me, Brady, and I have to tell you the bathing fun we've had this week. Not knowing, this was my last time in this infant tub...not because I can sit unsupported and can move up to the next stage of bathing...but because I am way too long for this tub. This last bath, I got water everywhere...all over the walls, floors, countertops, & Mommy. It was funny, but it made such a mess. Mommy didn't know what to do since I am not sitting up yet. So, she found a different kind of infant tub, which you'll see in "Take Two" that has worked much better...and it's easier for Mommy to give Averie & me a bath at the same time! So, here are a few pictures of me...in my last time in this infant tub...as well as some of Averie & me "in our own skin" as someone has said! :) Enjoy!


Happy Times in the Bathtub!





Averie...posing for Mommy!

I have such a cute big sister!

Here I am...watching Averie and not Mommy! :) Averie sure makes me smile!


And, she gives me LOTS of kisses!

















No comments: