Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exersaucer Fun...

Hi Everyone ~ We hope that you are doing well. We've had a fun week...the weather here has been gorgeous, and we have enjoyed being outside. We are gearing up for Averie's big 3rd birthday this weekend...then, it's Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. It'll be busy, but we are all excited. Enjoy the pictures!


I (Brady, of course) got to try out my exersaucer. When Daddy put me in (Mommy was videotaping...), I didn't know what to think. So, I just looked at everything. Then, once Mommy put the video camera down (about 2-3 minutes later), I started getting the hang of it and babbling away at everything...the lights, the music, all the toys...SO FUN!

Daddy was showing me all the different toys...I just watched as he talked!

Check out my mouth...I am talking away!!

Look at all this fun stuff all in one spot...how exciting!


Not too sure what is going on now...but I am having fun!

"Talking" again to more toys!

Then, I looked up at Daddy watching me!


Exersaucers are SO much fun! Before Daddy & Mommy know it, I'll be jumping around in it!





Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're growing soooo BIG! You're too cute :)

Brittany said...

Brady Boy you are one handsome man in that saucer..soon you and your cuz will be bouncing side by side!