Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Hi Everyone & a very Happy Thanksgiving to you. We hope you are all doing well. Enjoy the latest pictures!


Daddy, Mommy, & I went to Averie's preschool on Tuesday for her Thanskgiving feast. Her 2 year old class got to sing 2 short songs for us...and then we had a lunch with her. It was so fun. Obviously, Averie is the tallest kid in her class. But, I think the best part was when Averie looked out in the crowd, saw Daddy, starting waving frantically, and said (right before singing) very loudly, "Look, there is my Daddy." Daddy was beaming with pride. It was so cute! And, Averie did a great job...she had fun singing about the turkey!

Daddy & Averie (with her turkey hat she made!)

Mommy & Averie


1 comment:

Brittany said...

WOW..Averie you sure make a cute turkey! I love how she towers over all the kids...:) I guess we just grow em' big! ha-ha