Friday, November 14, 2008

Look what I can do...

My brother, Brady, has been trying to get his toes in his mouth for a few weeks now. Mommy was changing his diaper (with my help, of course!) and before she got his pants back on, he reached up and grabbed his toes and got them really close to his mouth...he was so excited to do it...he was smiling so big. I was cheering for him. Here are a few pictures of him doing it.
He LOVES his toes!

Then, the next night, after bath time, Mommy laid Brady on the bed while she finished getting me dressed. Of course, he grabbed for his toes immediately.
Then, he smiled right at us...and started pulling...
...until they were so close to his face...
...and IN they go...Brady did it! We watched him do this for a while...it was so funny! Mommy told me that I did the same thing when I was little. I didn't think I believed her until I got down on the floor, tried it, and still got my toes in my mouth! :)
I think he's thinking, "toes or thumb... which is better"?
Then, as always, smiles for Mommy!
And, of course, I had to try it with him...he's not going to get all the attention, right? :)
I sure love my little brother!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love all the feet pictures..especially the one where he looks like he is posing with his toes! So adorable!