Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brady Boy is 4 Months Old

Hi Everyone ~ We hope you are all doing well...enjoy our latest adventures!


Can you believe it? I am 4 months old today! What a great 4 months it has been. I have learned so much, and Daddy & Mommy tell me all the time what joy I bring into their lives. And, Averie has lots of fun with me too...she always makes me smile! It's so much fun! I am eating 4 times a day...getting up around 7:30 and going to bed around 9:00...with 2 thirty minute naps in the morning and in the evening and then my long 3 hour nap in the afternoon. I love to play with my floor gym and swing. I am starting to really grab onto things...and I laugh a lot! I also love to be talked to...smiling at anyone who will talk to me. I am a very easy going baby. In these next few days, I will be trying out my exersaucer, my Bumbo seat, rice cereal, and some jar food. I'll keep you posted on how all that goes with some pictures later this week. And, I have my 4 month well visit on Tuesday, so I'll let you know how that goes also...any guesses on my weight and length? :) Enjoy the pictures!







Some tummy time...



Always time for a smile...



I sure love sucking on my hands...much better than a paci!


A very happy Brady Joseph!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow- how do you get him to sleep so much? :)

Anonymous said...

I just had to leave a comment. I can't believe how big Brady is getting. He is adorable and so is his big sister!