Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Averie ~ Part One

Hi Everyone ~ We hope you are all doing well. Here are some pictures of what's been going on with us...we have been busy celebrating my big sister, Averie. She turned 3 years old this past weekend. So, she is very excited to tell you about everything she did. Enjoy!!


For my 3rd Birthday Party, I got to invite my friends to go to Monkey Joe's. It's an indoor play area with all sorts of slides and jumping equipment. We had SO much fun! Here I am going down the slide...
Happy Birthday to me...Can you believe I am already 3 years old? (Or as I like to say it, "Free years old")
Having SO much fun...I am one happy birthday girl!Me with my Daddy & Mommy (My Oma kept Brady so that
Daddy & Mommy could be with me!)
After we played for a while, we got to go upstairs to the party room. There was a blow-up throne for me to sit on (just perfect for this princess!)!! I was thrilled (obviously)!
Daddy & Mommy bought this hat in Disney World before they had me & Brady. They thought it would be fun for us to wear every birthday. It was a little big for me, but I was able to at least get my picture made with it. The candles on top of the hat light up. It's so fun!

My yummy cupcake cake...it looks like a cake, but it really was 30 cupcakes with one "top."

Again on my "throne" with my balloons...this was after I ate my pizza, and it was time for cake & presents!
Make a wish...
Me...the "Birthday Girl"

All ready to eat my yummy cupcake!
A quick picture with my Daddy & Mommy!
My friends spoiled me with some really fun gifts...here I am with a Cinderella telephone from my cousin Stephanie! I LOVE to talk on the phone.

Then, I got a giraffe print purse from my cousin, Jackson! I LOVE purses...it even had some chapstick, hairclips, a make-up brush, and a comb all inside.

Daddy & Me...He even took the day off work so that he could be at my birthday party and spend that time with me. I had the best time with him!
That night, we got to open up some of my other toys and play with them...it was great. Here I am playing with my play-doh ice cream shoppe. Of course, Mommy said that she wasn't sure who was having more fun...Daddy or me? :)
Yummy...a play-doh chocolate ice cream cone just for me! (Thanks, my friend, Lillie, for this!)

I got ALL these lip glosses from Miss Joy...I like to put them all on at the same time. I like all the flavors, and my lips are REALLY glossy! And, I have learned...these are not for boys!


I loved my Cinderella dress...I am all ready for the Ball. Thanks, Aiden, Jake, Gavin, Tucker, and Bayleigh for this...aren't I just beautiful? I can't wait to put this with my tiara and Cinderella shoes!

And, I get to dress "Princess Elise" however I'd like...she has magnetic outfits and tiaras for me to put on her...it's great fun. Doesn't she look great in green? Thanks, Ella! I also got lots of other fun things that aren't pictured...fun books, a cute sweater vest, some board games, a stamp set, a pack-n-play for my baby dolls, and more. I got spoiled by all my friends. But, it sure was a fun party! Thanks to my friends!

Poppy, Nana, GiGi (Great Grandma ~ Daddy's Grandma), Aunt "Blip Blip," & cousin, McKinly, came over for dinner and to see my fun presents. Here is Poppy with Brady...they sat like this for a long time. I don't know who enjoyed it more...Poppy or Brady? :)

And, here is "GiGi" with Brady...GiGi is here visiting for the past 2 weeks. It's been fun seeing her!

No comments: