Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Jar Food

Well, I got to try out my first jar food...sweet potatoes. Mommy & Daddy were ready for this over dramatic, but absolutely adorable facial expression with the tongue all out and such...just like Averie did when she was my age. Boy, were they surprised. Mommy put the spoon filled with sweet potatoes right in my mouth, and I just looked right at her and smiled...no crazy tongue, no funny face...just ate it. Some came right back out of my mouth, but no expression followed. So, Mommy tried again...and same thing. I don't love the sweet potatoes, but I didn't mind them either. Maybe with the fruit I'll be more expressive...Enjoy the pictures! :)
All smiles!!
Averie really wanted to try to feed me, so Mommy let her. She did a great job, but she only got to do one spoonful.
Me at my happiest...with a full belly, dry diaper, and someone talking to me.




1 comment:

Brittany said...

Brady Boy you are such a sweet baby! Great job with your jar food! LOVE the brown dog sweater too! :)