Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brady Fun



Hi Everyone ~ It's me, Brady, and I get to tell you all about my exciting first week of being 4 months old. I had a great doctor visit. I weighed 18 pounds 12.5 ounces (which is in the 95-97th percentile). I am 28 inches long (which is, of course, off the charts...I am REALLY long). And, my head is 17 3/4 inches around (Since I am part Van Wingerden, this comes as no surprise that it is off the charts!) ~ (Averie at 4 months old was 15 pounds, 14 ounces, was 27 inches long, and her head was 17 1/2 inches around.) I am very healthy and very happy. I smile all the time, and I love it best when you just talk to me...Sometimes, I'll even talk right back! And, we sure do have fun in our home...God has surely blessed us!

Enjoy the pictures!!


This is a result of Mommy making me sit too long for pictures...I just rolled right over to my side. And, Averie & Mommy laughed for the longest time about it. Averie thought it was SO funny watching me do that! I, of course, am watching her laugh in this picture!!
A few profile shots!



And, a few shots of me just showing my personality through my smiles!















Check out my new little grin!


No comments: