Sunday, November 2, 2008

Preschool Fall Festival

It's me...Averie. This past Thursday, my preschool had our fall festival during preschool. It was so fun. Here I am...ready for school in my festive shirt.



We had all sorts of games and crafts...I am attempting to throw some bean bags into the eyes and nose of this pumpkin. How fun!

Then, we all got to decorate a sugar cookie with icing, sprinkles, and candy corn (my favorite fall candy!)

Check out my finished cookie...and the pink marker all over my face!


YUMMY!!

Daddy even got to stop by for a bit during his lunch break. I was SO excited to see him there...what a great surprise! He helped me win a tootsie pop, and he pushed me on the swing for a long time!


And, of course, Mommy & me

After all the games and cookie decorating, we each picked out a pumpkin to decorate and take home with us. Here I am with my pumpkin!!

And, the finished product...what a great day!!

HAPPY FALL!












No comments: