Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yum, Yum...

Well, after the doctor's approval, Mommy was so excited to start me on some rice cereal. I was so ready for some food. Daddy & Mommy put my in my Bumbo seat, and it was time...




Here I am...all ready to go!


Of course, at first, I didn't know what to do...so I thought it would be fun to just slurp it right off the spoon...Daddy, Mommy, and my cheerleader sister, Averie, enjoyed watching this...too funny!




My first reaction...


Then, Daddy had a little pep "talk" with me about how good this food is for me. I just love watching him talk to me.


Daddy makes me smile ALL the time.




Then, Daddy took the spoon and had a turn feeding me...




Gotta love this face!!!



And this one too!!


But, after I ate it, I just looked up at my Daddy and gave him this sweet little face...



What a fun lunch!




I have had rice cereal for 4 days now, and I am really getting the hang of it...it's so yummy and it fills my tummy right up!


Hope to post some pictures of my exersaucer when I try it out this weekend...I've had a busy week already with doctor appointments, the Bumbo seat, trying rice cereal, and such!


Have a wonderful weekend!
















No comments: