Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall is here...


Like I said, the weather has been gorgeous here. The leaves are falling, and outside is just beautiful. So, after church, Mommy took Averie & me in our backyard for a few pictures...ENJOY! And, HAPPY FALL!


Averie & Me

My sweet big sister, Averie
And, me...don't I look so big in this picture? My face is not this chubby...I think it's the sweater :) :) :)

Checking out the leaf...well, actually, I looked up at Mommy to see what she was doing. That was more fun than looking at this leaf!

I sure loved the outdoors...it was a perfect day!






Don't you love how my hair sticks up in the back? Mommy usually will put some Dutch hair lotion on it...after that, she just licks her hand to get it down...neither worked in the wind! :) But, I was grinning pretty big!






Mommy & Me
We love you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some adorable pictures!

Brittany said...

I love the very first picture of him and Averie and I can't get over how adorable his red sweater is! Oh, and I LOVE the fly away sprout..it is so cute!