Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Bumbo Time...

Check out my face...isn't that hilarious? This is the look I gave my Mommy right after she put me in my Bumbo seat for the first time...





I'm starting to get the hang of it...



Well, maybe not yet...I started to lean to one side after a few seconds...it looked really funny to Averie :)

Then, Averie thought it would be fun to read me one of her favorite books at the moment, There's a Wocket in My Pocket. I just looked right along as she "read."


Then, I started to really get the hang of it, so then I could start smiling at my Mommy!





But, I still love my floor gyms (thanks to Mrs. Tonya for letting us borrow this one...it's so much fun!)...my feet are starting to really fascinate me, so I am sure my toes will be in my mouth very soon!

Happy Brady!


No comments: