Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brady is 3 months old!!

Hi Everyone ~ It's me, Brady. Just wanted to tell you that I am 3 months old today (by the time most of you get this, it will have been yesterday!). I am doing great! I have found my hands this week, so they are always at my face...or in my mouth. Daddy & Mommy think that it's too cute. I still love when you talk to me, I love to babble & smile, and I really enjoy my bath time. Averie & I get along really well so far...and she is always trying to help Daddy & Mommy with taking care of me. I am a really happy baby, and Daddy & Mommy tell me all the time that they thank God for me. I am their "precious gift from God."

Enjoy the pictures!!
Loving those hands of mine.
A happy picture of me...doing some "tummy time."
Watch me try to roll over...I only like to get about halfway there, and then I am too exhausted to do the rest! I'll get it soon!
Going a little...
...a little more...
...and, I like to stop here. My Mommy just laughs, so then I start smiling really big...look at me!
A few other pictures of me from this past week...smiling and hands in my mouth!


Have a wonderful weekend...


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Aww..I love the "Almost" a roll shots! He is such a happy boy! Let's see if he keeps those gorgeous baby blue eyes! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Brady! You are getting so big. You're just adorable and so is that big sister of yours! You two are going to have so much fun as the years go by :) Your Mommy does such a good job with your blog!