Monday, September 29, 2008

Panther Field Day!

Hi Everyone ~ Just wanted to share a few pictures of our really fun Panther Field Day. My Daddy & Mommy (& a few of my Uncles & Aunts) had some field day passes to go onto the Panther football field before the game this weekend. It was SO fun.
Here I am...all decked out in my 1st Panther jersey!! (I am wearing Julius Peppers...defense & Averie wears Steve Smith...offense. We are a perfect team :))

See my finger...Panthers are #1!! :) :)

Here we are...on the sidelines.
Another picture in front of the "Panthers" sign.
The gang on the sidelines...Uncle Michael, Daddy, Mommy, Me, Miss Lindsey, Uncle Thomas, Aunt Helen, & Uncle Todd
Me with Mommy & Aunt Helen...having a great time! Of course, I am too busy watching the Panthers warm up.
Then, we walked around to the Panther bench, and guess who walked right up beside us? Yep, that's him...Coach John Fox. He was introducing the Falcons coach to his wife & daughter.
Then, the Panthers had their team huddle before going back to the "tunnel" to be introduced before the game started. Notice towards the middle is one of my Mommy's favorite players...#87 (Muhsin Muhammed).
Back at our seats, we had some special guests...some of the Panther Top Cats...Daddy liked this part...Mommy just took the pictures! :)
Then, after the great victory, we came home...then, I got to play with my floor gym...one of my favorite things to do! And, I sure love my feet...they are fun to look at!! What a great day!




No comments: