Monday, September 1, 2008

The Day Before Another Milestone...

Hi Everyone ~ It's the day before I (Averie) start preschool for the first time, and I can't wait. I have my backpack and lunchbox ready to go, and I even helped Mommy pick out my outfit for tomorrow. So, for the day before preschool, I got to go to Monkey Joe's again...it was my pick, and I had so much fun. Since it was Labor Day, Daddy got to go with me too. I had the best time!

Of course, Mommy & Brady were there too!
Here is Mommy & me getting ready to go down the big slide. Mommy has been wanting to do it but couldn't until now since she was pregnant with Brady before!
Then, I go to go with my Daddy too. What a fun day! I'll let you know how preschool goes later this week...I'm sure I'll have some pictures :)



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

oh averie have a great day at preschool. I'm sure it was hard for mommy to watch you go!!