Thursday, September 4, 2008

The First of many "first days of school"...

Well, I started preschool this week, and I had the BEST time. It's so fun! I go from 9:00-1:00, and I get to be in the same class as my cousin, Stephanie. My teachers are a lot of fun, and I am having a great time. I miss Mommy when she first drops me off, but then, after a hug and kiss from her & Brady, I start to play with fun toys as they leave. Then, I sure get very excited to see them come and pick me up...that makes my Mommy feel so good. So, preschool is awesome, and though Mommy & me (& Brady too) miss each other, it's a lot of fun!
Here we are the night before preschool...Mommy & I thought it'd be fun to take some silly pictures, so we did. I thought it'd be really funny to close my eye for one picture...it was a lot of fun...we laughed a lot!

Just me & my Mommy!
Then, the morning of preschool, I got up, had my breakfast, got dressed (I got to help pick out my outfit!!), and was ready to leave. Of course, Mommy had to take a gazillion pictures, but I didn't mind.
Check out my cool backpack...it even has my name on it (& so does my lunchbox)
All grown up and ready for 2 year old preschool!
Another shot outdoors before getting in the car...what will my Mommy do when I start kindergarten??

Heading to the car...
Here I am in my classroom with Mommy before she gets ready to leave! I had a great first day!
That night, we (Daddy, Mommy, Brady, me, Aunt Helen, & Kaitlyn) went out to celebrate the first day. We went to Kabuto's (which is "big fire" for me) and I had the soup, rice, and noodles. It was so yummy!
Kaitlyn started kindergarten. so we were celebrating her as well!
Here I am enjoying the soup. It was such a great day...full of lots of fun!






No comments: