Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brady's Baby Dedication

Hi Everyone ~ We hope this finds you all doing great! We are each going to take a turn telling about the pictures...Brady will go first since it's about him, and then I'll go next and tell about my Mommy's fun night...
Here we are at our church, Christ Community, for my baby dedication. Daddy & Mommy made a promise in front of the church to raise me in a Godly home and to tell me about Jesus. Then, our Pastor prayed for me and with my family...it's a very special time for us. I also received a children's Bible and a Bible verse for my name. I am so glad that my family was there to be a part of this special dedication with my parents, Averie, & me.

Pastor Jack is talking to me and telling me the meaning of my middle name, "Joseph."

Then, he held me as he talked to me some more...Daddy & Mommy agree with him that "Children are a gift from God."
Then, we prayed together...Pastor Jack with me, my Mommy, my Daddy, & Averie.
A picture of our night...with our Pastor!
I had several family members there to see me...Here I am with my Mommy & Oma...3 generations!
Me with my Poppy & Nana!
Me with Uncle Thomas & Miss Lindsey

Me with Uncle Michael & Aunt Courtney
Me with Uncle Todd, Aunt Helen, Carter, Kaitlyn, & Stephanie
The Karaffa Family
My Family ~ September 10




No comments: