Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brady is 2 months old!

Hi Everyone ~ It's me, Brady, and I just turned 2 months old on Tuesday. Daddy & Mommy sure can't believe how fast these past 2 months have gone by. I am growing too fast (that's what they say!), and I am a very happy baby...smiling all the time! I had my 2 month well visit at the doctor's today, and here are my stats...I weighed 15 pounds, 12 ounces (off the charts in percentiles), I am 25 3/4 inches long (also off the charts in percentiles), and my head is 16 3/4 inches around (surprisingly for my family, this was not off the charts, I was in the 95th percentile...close enough, right?) (Oh, and my sister was 12 pounds 2 ounces at her 2 month check-up...she was also 24 inches long, and her head was 15 1/4 inches around...just so you can see the difference!) So, I am doing great. Here are a few pictures of me, and then it's my sister's turn to tell about her first day of preschool!







No comments: